6 Rules for Higher Google Rankings
1. Write for Humans – Not Search Engines: Engage and compel your readers for best results.
2. Create Content Rich Sites: The average content length for a web page that ranks in the Top 10 of Google results is over 2,000 words.
3. Social Media Promotion is Key: Promoting your content is just as important as creating your content.
4. No Keyword Stuffing: Incorporate keywords as they are needed in your content.
5. Don’t Let Your Content Go Stale: Incorporate blogs and write about products and services to ensure that you provide new, fresh content.
6. No Duplicate Content: Duplicate content affects your Google ranking and creates a negative user experience for your readers.
You can learn more about these rules in-depth here.